I started my career at Soft-Ed (local institute of London Metropolitan University, UK) as Assistant Training manager.
Now I am working as CTO at Rapid Sourcing…
– HTML5, HTML, DHTML, CSS, CSS3 (with bootstrap framework)
– Any PHP related CMS, such as WordPress Joomla, Drupal, PHPBB, OS Commerce, Megento
– API/App/Payment Methods: Facebook, Twitter, PayPal etc.
– Ability to write custom module/plug-ins/component for any PHP driven CMS.
-To plan for and manage staff, resources, budget and other operational needs.
-To supervise operational and development activity.
-To monitor the external environment & competitive position of the organisation.
-To advise the WSG regarding online strategy.
-To monitor online performance with regard to KPIs.
– Develop and manage social networking (Facebook, tweeter ) site app for Nokia.
– Developing Web portal and sites based on client requirements.
– Design and develop database structure.
– Design architectural structure